[AMC-List] I pods

I picked up an old Craig 4-track from a swap meet and
am looking for those little skinny triangle speakers.
Remember those tinny sounding speakers that we all
cranked up our 3 Dog Night tapes to. I have about 6
good 4 tracks and am looking for more. Gonna put on
the floor with one of those removable brackets.
I'm putting my 440-H to period correct cruising specs,
so figure out when I used to "Cruise the Gut" (Mayfair
to Bobs, then back. Out to the Sludge about 2AM for
some racing, and crawl back home about 5)......Russ