From: Coley, Sandy J.    scamp340@xxxxxxx
To: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 4:15 PM
Subject: Rebel Rear Control Arm/bushing

Hello, I own a 1970 Rebel Machine w/4spd & I'm in need of the rear upper control arm busing(s) if available and if not, a used upper control arm w/bushings??
if also not available, do you know whether any of the aftermarket arms I've seen available for non-AMC vehicles will work? appreciate any info you can provide..... thanks....
please respond to me at scamp340@xxxxxxx