From: Ellie Carraway
To: ralph.ausmann@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 3:38 PM
Subject: AMC Spirit

Hey,

I got this email address from the Classic AMX club of portland website.  My husband and I are looking to sell his 1981 AMC Spirit.  It's in great shape...lots of engine stuff has been rebuilt, runs like a champ.  80,000 original miles.  We're moving to Austin and only my car is coming with.  I thought I would give your club a shot...it's a great car and if y'all are fans then someone might really like this one.  We're looking to sell in the next week. If anyone is interested email me or call me at 503-473-2134.

Thanks

Ellie