Re: [AMC-List] D&D transmissions? T-5 questions

Re: [AMC-List] D&D transmissions? T-5 questions

OK, maybe thats right about the 94-95 being the onlyones, but I tink that when you hit the 94-95 they went to electric speedo which would likely scare off the people that are usnign the housings. I don't recall anyone ever saying to get a specific year S-10 housing in any site I've read untill I cam acroos this site that the guy was putting a Camaro housing on a Ford trans, then he says you must use wc shaft with the wc class housing????? I have to work here for another 8 hours or so today. I'll do some surfing and see if I can figure out what is up.
   Last night I got the American all ready to bring out today and got up this morning and it had poured down rain, everything was soaked, watched the weather and more storms forcast, rats. I'll try to drive it tomorrow, All our A/C equipped cars have problems right now and I'm waiting for the gauge set I ordered to show up so I can charge them. With no good A/C cars, my wife won't complain too much if I say let's take the American to your mom's!
  Back on the T-5, I have some GM overdrive gearsets, plus the one in the AMC is geared better then the Ford. I will have to see what the facts are, but I believe they can be exchanged as a set, even nwc to wc! The bearing support sounds nice, I'll look into it again. I would be more concerned if it was a V-8 car.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net