[AMC-List] Trendsetter/Sidewinder exhausts systems for sale

[AMC-List] Trendsetter/Sidewinder exhausts systems for sale

For Sale: Reproduction of the Trendsetter side exhaust kit. This is the
complete kit. I am the only person producing the entire kit so this is a
good time to get everything you need in one stop. Ready to install with DVD
picture instructions. Kit includes: aluminum rails and shields, headpipes,
mufflters, chrome tips, black endcaps, and all hardware to mount (including
correct style clamps!). Email me for special pricing. Javelin Man
javelinreproductions@xxxxxxxxxxx
===============================
Anyone interested in these feel free to give them a shout above, thanks.
Also there is a old file on my site under PRODUCTION/TECH with original
Sidewinder instructions and illustrations. Check out the weird scoop this
company sold, if anyone has ever seen one I would love to hear from you or
get photos!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825