[AMC-List] Trendsetter/Sidewinder exhausts systems for sale

[AMC-List] Trendsetter/Sidewinder exhausts systems for sale

For Sale: Reproduction of the Trendsetter side exhaust kit. This is the
complete kit. I am the only person producing the entire kit so this is a
good time to get everything you need in one stop. Ready to install with DVD
picture instructions. Kit includes: aluminum rails and shields, headpipes,
mufflters, chrome tips, black endcaps, and all hardware to mount (including
correct style clamps!). Email me for special pricing. Javelin Man
Anyone interested in these feel free to give them a shout above, thanks.
Also there is a old file on my site under PRODUCTION/TECH with original
Sidewinder instructions and illustrations. Check out the weird scoop this
company sold, if anyone has ever seen one I would love to hear from you or
get photos!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX

AMC-List mailing list