[AMC-List] 68 AMX for sale

 I am selling a almost compleatly restored 1968  AMX, viper blue fresh
paint, compleatly rebuilt 343 typhoon engine with a holley 650 4bbl carb,
new wheels and tires, all new rubers, new starter and altinator. and much
more.... rust free...the only thing that need work to be show material is
the interior. runs perfectly and fast... asking 19000$ or 18000$without
soundsystem Skylar Gallant lmskylar@xxxxxxxxxxx 1-506-871-9302
anyone interested in the AMX above give Skylar a shout thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx