Re: [AMC-List] 304 Flywheels- 3 and 4 hole interchangeable?

Re: [AMC-List] 304 Flywheels- 3 and 4 hole interchangeable?

snip
Are the flywheels the same for the 3 and 4 hole balanced 304's?
Jesse
Snip
Everything that I have on this type of thing says it is an "I don't
care" situation.
I am aware of a number of the larger cubic inch engines being swapped
around so that you have to get the correct "3 or 4 hole" harmonic
balancer on the engine in order for it to mate up with the existing
pulley configuration. If there would have been a problem with
flywheel/harmonic balancer compatibility problems should have shown up
this way too!
John