Re: [AMC-List] Your message to AMC-List awaits moderator approval

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006, Brien Tourville wrote:

> The reason it is being held:
>
>     Message has implicit destination

>  "Message has implicit destination"...?
>

> I didn''t say One Thing about you know who..

Thinking evil thoughts! Serves you right! Chertoff musta caught you
thinking unAmericanly! Calling Homeland Security sir!

But it might be just that you tried to BCC: to the amc-list. The
mailer robot likes to see it's email address plain and out in
the open.  Part of anti-spam control. Sorry!