Re: [AMC-List] Your message to AMC-List awaits moderator approval

Re: [AMC-List] Your message to AMC-List awaits moderator approval

Date sent:      	Tue, 15 Aug 2006 01:51:49 +0000
From:           	amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx
Subject:        	Your message to AMC-List awaits moderator approval
To:             	hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxx

Your mail to 'AMC-List' with the subject

    NASH Collectors page - AMXFILES.COM -

The reason it is being held:

    Message has implicit destination

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to
cancel

    http://www.amc-list.com/mailman/confirm/amc-
list/5706330115ccc1f3b552b727d8521774bdf18d50

 "Message has implicit destination"...?

I didn''t say One Thing about you know who..

   milnersXcoupe
      NEW YORK