Re: [AMC-List] AMC-List Digest, Vol 7, Issue 23

Re: [AMC-List] AMC-List Digest, Vol 7, Issue 23

IIRC there is the issue of one or more internal tubes that are not
present in the air cooled models. Those are required to route the fluid
to a cooler. I'm not sure if the valve body is different or the air
cooled case could be modified for the tubes. I know one fellow who got
a big finned heat sink from an old electronic power supply (ancient!)
and riveted that to the bottom of the pan. The heat sink covered most
of the pan and was about an inch thick. Should have made quite a
difference!