[AMC-List] Fuel Injecting the big dogs

Wow!  My Christmas spirit is really up and running..................

Only thing is I'm thinkin bout myself and my AMC !!!!

I was paging through the Jeg's catalog this morning while relaxing on the
throne and I happened to page into a whole bunch of available Holley fuel
injection kits. I was sorta impressed that holley is offering so many
different versions. I was looking at the Commander series and wondering if
anyone has any experience with the throttle body 950 4 bbl kit or maybe even
the 950 kit with weld on bungs for the injectors onto user supplied
manifolds. Is the software user friendly??

Or should a guy just break down and get the Edelbrock kit with literally
everything but no interface with a laptop.

Last idea......... wait a few more months for another new kit that's even
easier and more affordable (rambler mentality) ROFL.

I sure do want to inject that bad girl, yeah, I know, my Javelin is female
wouldn't you know it. It has to be,  only a female would be as persnickety
as that car is..................... but she's fun to ride!!!!  er.....

Enjoy your last drives in your AMCs before the big snowstorms hit.

Armand