Re: [AMC-List] Trans for 232 six.

" From: Todd Tomason <jayscore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" I have a 998 out of a 73 Javelin that I've offered to sell to Butch.  This
" transmission was used by AMC with the 304.  Does anyone know of any pros or
" cons to using this transmission with Butch's 232?

pro - ought to be bulletproof behind a stock six
con - still needs a six flexplate, or the 304's rebalanced

can't think of anything else.