[AMC-List] seat belt thoughts

Thanks to all who replied about changing the seat belt color.

Here's what I found out through my own research:

1.    According to SEM they don't make a product that will dye nylon, which I believe that our late '60s belts are made of.

2.    RIT dyes will work and apparently won't affect the durability of the belts.  However, as a friend told me, why not experiment on a cheap belt first and see what happens, esp. because at higher water temperatures, the belt may curl somewhat.

Steve