[AMC-List] parts wanted near Seattle

A friend of mine is looking for a Model 20 (or a REALLY cheap Model 15) to
fit his '82 AMC Spirit near Seattle. XJ diffs are @2" too wide (same with
Eagle axles as they are the same as XJ) or we'd have that covered. (he wants
to keep the AMX styled wheels) The Spirit is essentially the same size as
AMC Concord and Hornet and the V8 cars generally came with Model 20 (round
rear cover that looks like it's hiding a basketball) I used to have one from
the '77 AMX I parted, but it went to the scrapyard when I moved.
  Some early Jeep Comanches came with the Model 20 as well as the Dana 44
(these would be acceptable possible options if complete as I am looking for
one too) but a CJ or FSJ one won't quite cut it (would require cu$tom axles
he can't afford right now)
  He's also looking for a 727 AMC or Jeep 2wd trans (possibly a really good
999 but his current one is causing running issues he is already tired of
dealing with) or maybe a 4.0L/AW4 2wd combo. (this would be optimal as his
4.2L is eating spark plugs at the moment. It may have been a fluke due to
the carb running poorly before)

Note: We have an offer of a rebuildable 727 so far.

Jim Blair, Seattle, WA '84 J10 Black Jack (getting lifted and stroked!), '73
J4000 304/TH400/QT tow truck http://www.virtualjeep.com

AMC list subscription options link
http://www.amxfiles.com/amc-list/options.cfm