[AMC-List] 71-74 Javelin or AMX wanted

Wanted 71-74 Javelin AMX - I would like to find a nice driver or easy
restore car with little rust and no rot. Ideally I would like to find a car
that I could drive now, enjoy and restore later. The most important thing
would be that the car is complete with a good body and not eaten up with
rust. I prefer an AMX but would also consider a nice Javelin. I am loacated
in the southeast Tennessee area. Email me at clark_417@xxxxxxxxx
anyone with anything for sale or point in right direction give them a shout
above, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825