[AMC-List] small aMC body reproduction engine mounts

[AMC-List] small aMC body reproduction engine mounts

Hello All, Would there be any interest in Repopped Small body Engine mounts.
These would be for the Gremlin, Rambler, concord spirit and hornet. These
are the shallow metal engine plates. Approximate price would be $100/pair
plus shipping. I need to run them in batches of 10. You can reach me at
teamamc@xxxxxxxxxxx  Let me know if there is interest. Bryan Located in
saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada
===================================
anyone interested in this possibility get ahold of Bryan above where it is
probably 800 degrees below zero right about now, give him something to do to
stay warm.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825