[AMC-List] '61 AMC Wagon for sale??

I'm debating on whether or not I'll ever get the time to do what I want
with this car.  We really like it, but 2 kids, house, self employment, 2
other classic cars, etc make for a busy enough life.
here's pics:   http://www.indianachevelles.com/pellwagon.html

Would anyone be interested in purchasing it?   So far, all  I've done is
have the starter rebuilt, bought 4 tires and had them mounted on the
wheels, a mirror glass, a new batter, change antifreeze, a NOS tailgate
handle, and re-torque the head bolts.

--
  I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, Than live my
  life as if there isn't, And die to find out there is. -Blaise Pascal

  Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
  TREMEC Distributor at http://www.5speedTransmissions.com
  Team Chevelle member #1778 (Gold),  ACES member #1377
  Hoosier State Chevelle Assoc (http://www.IndianaChevelles.com) #6