Re: [AMC-List] 65 C;assis Tail Lights

I would advise your friend to empty the junk out of
the car and the trunk before he assesses was parts he
needs.  You never know what you may find.  Many if not
most of the junkyard cars I encounter have spare parts
tucked away in them.  A 63 Ambassador I parted out had
four Rambler gas caps (Now I know where the all
went.).

If you can't find a couple of lenses locally, check
Ebay.  I seem to recall 65 Classic NOS lenses being
listed frequently and for fair prices too.

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA