Re: [AMC-List] 65 classic tail lights needed

Re: [AMC-List] 65 classic tail lights needed

These turn up on eBay pretty frequently (both NOS and aftermarket).
Also, check with the AMC vendors to see what they have. You may be able
to locate NOS assemblies (those turn up on eBay as well but not quite a
frequently) which would be cheaper in the long run than new lenses and
rechromed housings.

Matt

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx