[AMC-List] 65 classic tail lights needed

[AMC-List] 65 classic tail lights needed

i was cruisin around town today in my 62 classic, and
had a guy chase me down to talk to me about ramblers.
said he has a 65 rambler. wanted me to follow him to
his house and take a look at it to see how much it
would take to get it back on the road. inherited it
from his mom when she passed. it is a 65 classic 770 2
door. has 287, auto. surface rust on hood, roof and
trunk. trim is all intact. has one big dent on the
left front fender. nothin sever. overall, nice shape.
i am going to get the engine running for him, and see
what else it will need to be driveable. it will need
both tail light lenses however. one is completely
gone, the other is half gone. anyone have a set they
might part with? interior looks fair as i can see with
all the "junk" he has stored inside of it. engine has
been sittin for a while with no valvecovers. i think i
can get it in good shape for him. dont appear to need
alot of work to get it to driving again. i need to
know what transmission that might be in there, and
also about the tail lights. anyone able to help,
thanks. im kinda excited to hopefully be able to get a
second rambler on the road in town. hope everyone is
havin a great day.

dave stohler