[AMC-List] (no subject)

Thank you for the update on the car.  It seems to me the car is in a great place with people that have a great and positive attitude towards finishing this project.. Though there seems to be some things missing again, they do not seem like they are that rare a part to make the project insurmountable.  It would be great if the national exposure from the press happens-this may make it easier to get some donations.  For instance, a friend just had Hurst rebuild his shifter for a 70 AMX and I think it was just over $100 to include rechroming the handle. though i no longer have any parts to give to this project, I still have the door data plate and driver's door decal I cut off the original rusted door.

Thank you for the update and enthusiasm to finish this project.
--
Thomas M. Benvie