[AMC-List] (no subject)

List

Snip
wondering if anyone has a tip on rebuidling a 1 BBL YF CARB
FOR A 76 PACER. I rebuilt it about 6 months ago due to
engine flooding, overloading with fuel, black soot out of
the exhaust,
Snip

Snip
But the ole Amerrrican with YF uses a single line, no return,
3 - 6 PSI factory diaphragm fuel pump. Doesn't get simpler
other than gravity fed updrafts :-)
Snip

But the problem is happening with a 76 Pacer!

John