[AMC-List] e-bay items

Hey Gang and friends
Just a note of the items I placed on e-bay with a 5 day to end on the
weekend.  Here is the link to the alternator and then check other items from
there.  There are hats, shirts, (AMC and some Ford, GM and other transfers I
have from showtimes), and the calendars have 2 days left.

IF you win something and are on the list let me know, I will combine up to 4
items for the basic $5 fee.  And the calendars are listed to get the news
out and IF you are interested, e-mail me direct and I will get one going for
you, $15.  Add $1 for each additional calendar shipped together.

After the closing of the auction for calendars I will be creating them and
after the t-shirts, I will be ordering shirts and completing that order as
needed.  The hats are limited as a couple other things.  Still safe timing
for CHristmas delivering.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130056506000&rd=1,1

And the AMC Rescue Team is still available to add your name to, see me.

THANKS for the look see!

Merry Christmas!
Richard

Richard Estermyer