[AMC-List] State of the Charity AMX

<snip>
I do want to take this opportunity to make one very clear statement if I
may. It does not matter to me a bit who misplaced this or any stuff, who
may have taken it, or broken it, or allowed it to be taken hostage by an
international drug ring, I furthermore don't care a bit where these
parts are currently unless they can be found. If they turn up we need
them in a bad way. I do care a great deal about making this car a
success, to me what's already happened is irrelevant, what I'm concerned
where we are going and concerned about getting what we need to finish
it. This stuff is not cheap, putting broken old stuff on the car is
pointless so we are left needing stuff that's rare and spendy when it's
nice. This is part of owning/restoring/liking a 1970 AMX and one of the
major pitfalls of this car.
<snip>

Thank you John! VERY nice first report! I can only reiterate what you've
said about missing parts. Some I expected -- the car has been packed up,
shipped, spread out, worked on, packed up again, etc., several times
already. I'm going to send a message out to the previous work crews NOT
accusing anyone of anything, but asking them to check their
stashes/workplaces and see if they discover anything. That's about all
that can be done at this point, other than pressing on. There's about
$1000 in the "kitty" now -- this is the point I figured it would be
needed most.