[AMC-List] 390V8 for sale

1969 amc 390 engine. Valve cover tag 201W20. Apart and complete minus the
valve covers. Was balanced mangnafluxed about 10 years ago. Bought it with 2
cars as a package deal. Took it apart 5 years ago and had it sitting since.
Needs to be cleaned back up, some surface rust especially on one head. Bad
thing is it has 12.1 compression flat top pistons so racing fuel a must. I
was planning on lowering the compression with a later set of heads. I think
the guy spent around $900 on the pistons alone and they were balanced to the
motor so I dont want to go back to factory ones. Located in IL. Motor is a t
a business and can be shipped out if you scedule a truck to come get it. Had
this on ebay befor but no bites. Asking $1,500 firm. Contact Julie.
javelinjulie@xxxxxxx
anyone interested in the engine for sale give them a shout above thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx