[AMC-List] The New! 1950 Nash Rambler!

I realize I flooded the list with tuneup trivia, not particularly
AMC/Rambler related, so here's an antidote and apology.

I (finally) scanned and PDF'd the May 1950 issue of MODERN
MOTOR CAR, which features the 1950 Nash Rambler on the cover;
"The 1934 German NAG was one of many European makes using
convertible construction similar to Rambler". It's a real
internationalist rag; the fist gas-turbine car (no not X-ler);
the new MG Midget; British Auto Show; (nice photo of the Hille
Miglia Frazer-Nash); antique auto show in Boston (oldest entry:
1866 Dudgeon steam tractor) ...

http://wps.com/AMC scroll down a bit, there's a link to the
10-megabyte PDF.

If you have problems opening it let me know, I'll fix it.
First time I make a PDF.