Re: [AMC-List] Flexplate Question

We finally got a chance to test-fit the 304 flexplate with the torque
converter on the 727.  The flexplate had two sets of holes already drilled.
One set had been used for the 998.  The other set matched up perfectly with
the 727.  This is reasonable since you could order a 304 with a 727 (heavy
duty or fleet option).

I'm curious to see how things work out for John Elle.  I think he's using a
360 with a 904 in a Hornet.  I don't know if the 360 flexplate will have two
sets of holes or not.  The bolt holes are definitely spaced different on the
torque converters.

Todd