[AMC-List] Opinions on Hot Rod Dream - Build - Drive DVD's?

[AMC-List] Opinions on Hot Rod Dream - Build - Drive DVD's?

A couple of days ago, I got a DVD from Hot Rod Magazine that's part of a
series called Dream - Build - Drive that is supposed to cover
restoration and performance improvements. The DVD I was sent covered
floor pan replacement in a 70 Chevelle convertible. It seemed to be
pretty quality info and they spent a good amount of time on it (about an
hour, there's some other stuff before they dug into the floors that
wasn't all that useful to me). Anyone else seen this?

Matt

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH