[AMC-List] one more worth noting

Non AMC: this is a Corvette that belonged to astronaut Gus Grissom. I used
to work with his oldest son at a club here in Houston in the 1980s, good
kid. Spoke fondly of his dad, who died in a fire in a capsule in the 60s. I
often wondered what happened to this car. It originally started it's life a
blue on blue car. Very nice history behind the vehicle, even with teh
tragedy of Gus. Not sure he ever got to enjoy the car and don't know what
ever happened to his son, as last saw him in about 1986.
http://www.russoandsteele.com/collector_car/1967_chevrolet_corvette_grissom_427/6645.html

One more to look at a 72 AMX:
http://www.russoandsteele.com/collector_car/1972_amc_amx/6770.html

And a 74 AMX: