Re: [AMC-List] Concord Touring Wagon on E-bay

Re: [AMC-List] Concord Touring Wagon on E-bay

I just sent you a note on the 75 Touring interior option, and while
digging through some stuff, it is pictured in the 76 amc brochure, page
20 for both the 03-7 and the 08-7. I know it was availabe first in 75.
I ordered it for my uncles 08-7 and for a stock car on the 03-7 in
brown. handsome car and it sold in a few days. Also look at another
rare inerior, on the same page. The Kasmir Knit fabric for the Sedans.
Don't see those any more. There was also another rare interior for the
1980 Concords, it was for the limited package, that normally had the
Chelsea leather, but this was a knite plush fabric called St. Laurent
beige deep plush silver knit. Only pictue I can find of that one is on
the inside of the special 2 page color and trim chart. Only car I ever
saw of that in the east was on a 2 dr concord LTD , two tone
russet/bordeau that I ordered for a demo and went to a relative. pretty
car. Just a few more interior items for you too enjoy. regards.

On December 22, 2006 markprice242@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Yes, I noticed that car also. It is one I would love to own.
> If it is an original southwest car it has spent a lot of time
indoors!
> The carpet and interior look mint. They are usually roasted in that
era car.
>   It would be a great car to flyout and drive home! You could pretend
you were back in the 80's easy in that car!