Re: [Amc-list] AMC INK

Not that it matters much, but the Volare Roadrunner could be had with a 360. A friend of mine had a mint R/T with a 360. It was actually a neat car. (for the time)

Two really bad uses of a classic name I can think of are the 80's Nova, and early 90ish Pontiac Lemans. Two really bad attempts to sell foreign cars. Well maybe not bad attempts. The Nova sold pretty well as I recall. I don't even know who really made the Lemans, I never cared enough to find out.