[Amc-list] e-bay items

I know I've told you before, but each time from now on, it will be because of something new from me.  I hope I am not annoying anyone, but here it is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130185013320&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003

Getting the license plates to work now.  After getting more paper, these will continue and coffee mugs again.  There are some new, for me, shirt designs.  Plus selling my MAD magazines.  CHeck 'em out.

I hope you have the BEST Christmas you can.  IF there is sorrow or grief, rely on the memories to get you through.  Start planning on next year to be the BEST ever for you.  I am, as I am getting laid off in a couple weeks from UofM Hospital.  It was a 1 year temp so hopefully I will get another.  I will get something.

Merry Christmas!!!Blessings,Richard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics 6235 S. Mohawk Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx