[Amc-list] e-bay items

Hey group,
I just listed my largest amount of e-bay items yet.  I thought I was done when I realized I forgot the coffee mugs, so I went back and listed 24 different designs,  33 t-shirt designs and 8 pre-printed designs at special start price, the remaining 40 factory postcards, 4 mouse pads, couple patches/stickers and a clock.  I also listed 30 different trading cards, Muscle Cards, Odd Rod Cards, and some OLD Vintage car cards.  A pile of misfit mugs, plates and such, dash parts for 74 javelin and a remote start.

Being out of work does have it’s perks.  I have been able to organize a lot of artwork and believe it or not, the other day I updated the website!  AMX, Javelin, Gremlin has all my artwork to date, and I have the Great Lakes Classic AMC regional and spring show flyers listed.  IF anyone wants to add, let me know, I’ll be glad to show it off.

Thanks for listening, and thanks to those who have bought.  Any clubs need Club Items to sell, let me help.  Also still have the template for the Year at a Glance calendar with room to put your car there.

THANKS AGAIN!
Richard Estermyer
javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.a70sthingautomobilia.com