Re: [Amc-list] Bend Over & Grab your Ankels - Combustion Chamber 'Groovi

Re: [Amc-list] Bend Over & Grab your Ankels - Combustion Chamber 'Groovin'

" From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
"
" On Wed, 19 Mar 2008, Davis Martin wrote:
"
" > That's right Us new englanders are all set with rocks.
"
" I wish we had more -- we have to BUY them for our yard here in
" Los Angeles! No joke!
"
" PS: I grew up in Franklin Mass where stone walls were everywhere
" -- gotta put the miserable things somewhere! Couldn't dig a
" decent hole, as a kid, for all the !@!$@!!! rocks in there.

landscapers come here to buy -our- stone walls!

" But all this southwest sedimentary rock, and quakes and old
" volcanos, give us another 20 million years and our rocks will
" be better than yours!

more like 200 million, if you want to match the appalachians.  they
were formed when europe and north america collided, closing the
proto-atlantic.