Re: [Amc-list] caspers cancer (was wwyd??)

Re: [Amc-list] caspers cancer (was wwyd??)

Well, scrape and remove undercoating.
Cut and grind.
Cut and fit.
Weld and seal.

Do not ride a bicycle while doing this or you will never get the thing done...

That is rusty.
Not any worse than my convertible.
Not much better either though :[

I had hoped to be close to getting an engine set in it to clear up some floor space when I moved it out for the rest of the winter. Instead I have been sitting grinding my teeth, Arguing with my doctor, trying to get him to understand that Lortabs are not working and things are not good. The pain clinics are nightmares to get an appt and don't do crap good. My doc is so afraid of his own shawdow he won't write me any scripts to try anything else.

  I can not believe I am still in this condition, just seems to never end.

I'm sorry, I'm rambling.
I'll quit now.

Get yourself a good mig welder and have at it!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>