Re: [Amc-list] recently rebuilt 343 - No Oil Pressure

Re: [Amc-list] recently rebuilt 343 - No Oil Pressure

Thanks for all the replies...i sure hope it is not torn up.  It wasnt
running for a straight 5 minutes... maybe 15 seconds at a time with
some breaks inbetween. i slathered it with good lube and oil putting
it together. i will take it apart and let you all know.