Re: [Amc-list] caspers cancer (was wwyd??)

Re: [Amc-list] caspers cancer (was wwyd??)

Within the last couple of years in Hemmings Classic Car there was a 61 or 62 Ambassador with pretty severe A-pillar and driver's door post corrosion that was repaired and made into a show car.  There was a project car feature in the magazine with several pictures of the rust repair.  If you want the article I think I can find it.  It might provide some inspiration for you.  I know it made me feel guilty as hell for scrapping the 62 Classic wagon (with the unique A/C dash) that I had a few months previously.  The thought the door post rust was too much for me to deal with.

I saved most of the 62 Classic exterior parts that I removed, hoping to encounter another similar car and assuage my guilt.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA