Re: [Amc-list] Sometimes you're just lucky..Song

Re: [Amc-list] Sometimes you're just lucky..Song

Very cool song.

My dogs do similar disgusting things. I was all happy that I do
homemade food for them and they love it. Then I remembered that one of
the beagle's favorite snacks is hot steaming biscuits from the back
end of a horse. It's easy to cook for an animal with such 'varied'
tastes.

I have no idea how to get this back on to Ramblers, except - happy you
had the clevis stashed!

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 12:44 PM, Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I can play:
>
> To the tune of "On Top of Old Smokey":