[Amc-list] Flexplate compatibility?

OK - this isn't exactly, specifically an AMC question, but it's sorta
related.

I'm swapping a 32RH auto trans (aka TF999) from an 01 Jeep Wrangler (4
liter) to replace the manual trans in my CJ7, and am not sure which
flexplate I should use, and figured one the AMC guru's on this list would
have the answer or at least some thoughts.

Two best options I see are a flexplate from a mid-late 80's CJ7 (or late
80's, early 90's YJ) which had the TF999 behind the 258 OR the flexplate
from a late 90's/early '00's TJ which had the 32RH behind the factory 4
liter.

Any guidance?

Many thanks

Lynn in Vancouver