[Amc-list] A RARE delicacy?

I went to pick up my SX/4 from the garage after having them go through it to assess what I might need done next year before I put it to bed for the winter (here in Maine). It had spent the night there, and the garage guard dog must have thought the rear bumper corners a nice snack - they're not completely ruined, but they look like, well, a dog chewed on them...I'd bought a bumper with corners two years ago, and had a body guy completely redo the right corner to match the car; it was pretty, but so was the price. The garage will be covering the fix of the corners, but, sheesh! Of course, the mechanic couldn't help turn the knife a little by telling me the frame around the steering box is coming apart, and other front end linkages will need attention...Guess reupholstering the seats will have to be put on hold and focus on the body-again...Mark Price mentioned the Quadratrac pump on Jeeps; I personally made thousands of the eccentric rings for the pump(the ring allows the pump
  to rotate in its cycle to redistribute fluid) where I work; not the easiest part to make, but an "interesting" job to run. My job is directly connected to the auto industry as a parts (gerotors and gear pumps) maker, so it concerns us quite a bit the auto industry's well-being. It's top-tiered relation to almost all other businesses in the U.S. would wreak havoc all down the line. After all, if I'm not working, I'd have to let my Eagle die!