Re: [Amc-list] 65 Rambler - the project continues

Re: [Amc-list] 65 Rambler - the project continues

I've already been behind the counter at one parts store.  I didn't make it to NAPA yesterday but will try today or tomorrow.  As I explained one of the problems in finding a matching molded hose off the rack is that the inlet and outlets are a different diameter.  If I find anything that will work I'll post the number to the mail list.

Regarding the holey tank, I've used the Eastwoood kit to clean and seal a Rambler tank in the past.  I would rather have the local radiator shop deal with this one because the did such a good job on the Sprit GT tank a few months ago.  If it's too big a job for the radiator shop I'll ship it to Gas Tank Renu.

Unfortunately the Spriit GT tank might be scrapped along with the car if the new owner doesn't realize that is a freshly cleaned tank.  He decided to part out that car after I traded it back to him for a Hornet D/L which needs an engine.

See post to follow re: the Hornet.

Joe Fulton