----- Original Message -----

From: Amcmatt@xxxxxxx

The good news is that I found a 79 AMC Spirit AMX for cheap, and am going to fix it up. It is red/black with a 304 4 speed. It is complete, except the drivers side rear fender flare has disintegrated. Everything else is there Thanks for everything Eddie. I appreciate everything that you have done and will do for the AMC hobby. If you have one, please let me know. I would prefer black, with an orange stripe, but will take what I can get. Please let me know if you have one, or know of someone who has one. Thanks Eddie, -Matt.