Re: [Amc-list] Pictures of my 74 Hornet

Thanks Larry and Happy Thanksgiving to you and family also. I have taken liberties and forwarded this to more AMCers who I thought might like to drool over your Hornet before or during Thansgiving. Take care,
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

  Hi Eddie,

  Just in case you're interested, I spent the rainy day setting up a gallery of pictures of the progress of fixing up my old 74 Hornet, type this address in the browser window and you should be able to view them, I hope.

  http://s490.photobucket.com/albums/rr262/Larrys74Hornet/

  Hope everyone is well down there in Texas and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
  Regards,
  Larry Richardson
  Staten Island, NY
  ler326@xxxxxxxxxxx