[Amc-list] Seeking Information 1969 AMX - Red, White and Blue

[Amc-list] Seeking Information 1969 AMX - Red, White and Blue

Hey Gang,

Looking for information pertaining to AMC's 1969 Red, White and Blue AMXs.

Understand there were 52 SS II(some say 54) RWBs Built.  Scuttelbutt has it there were a number of Dealer painted cars done in that time frame.  Looking for what was on the cars inside and out.

Doing a suprise restoration, he has no idea I have already purchased a car. He has always admired the RWB and dreamed of competing in SSII, so any help I would appreciate.

Thank you.

Nancy