----- Original Message -----
From: setter1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 11:16 AM

Hey Gang,

Looking for information pertaining to AMC's 1969 Red, White and Blue
AMXs.

Understand there were 52 SS II(some say 54) RWBs Built.  Scuttelbutt has
it there were a number of Dealer painted cars done in that time frame.
Looking for what was on the cars inside and out.

Doing a suprise restoration, he has no idea I have already purchased a
car. He has always admired the RWB and dreamed of competing in SSII, so
any help I would appreciate.

Thank you.

Nancy