Re: [Amc-list] End to Rough Idle - 77 Gremlin

Re: [Amc-list] End to Rough Idle - 77 Gremlin

You had mentioned to drill the tubes to .030 once before and I wasn't sure which tubes you meant.  Now that I have disasembled that part of the carb, I do understand.  I'll try that on the next BBD I get.  Thanks,

Joe Fulton