From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] whew
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans."

I've got a set of Splitfire dual core wires on the American.
Don't think they make them anymore though!
I bought them at a flea market for $15 for a 80's Ford 300 six.
Nice wires.
Someone once told me they put them on a car and promptly burnt a set of plugs up in no time.
I've never had any problems with plugs in the American and I wonder how that would be possible anyway?

Is it possible the wires can be too good? I can't see how.

--
Mark Price