Re: [Amc-list] it's snowing in houston

" From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" []
"
" Brian up in Saskwag, Sakweeke, Saksfithavenue, Sak, eh, CANADA used to have
" a small website I believe with the Chamber of Commerce temp gauge on it.
" Didn't know temp gauges could read that low and my questions to Brian used
" to be ones like 'what happens if you pee outside?' and 'how about tires?'
" and 'can you spit?' and 'how much Dr. Phil do you watch daily?'

when i was at at&t i worked with a senior guy who'd done a rotation
with bell alaska.  in addition to paying extremely well, as
inducements they also permanently bumped your pay grade, seniority,
and years of service toward pension if you'd sign on for a stretch.

he mentioned going to a friend's house one christmas eve when it was
-70 out, and the place was in a hollow.  when he went to go home he
discovered a flat tire, so stiff the garage had to keep it inside
overnight before they could get it back on the bead.

" New Orleans is getting it about right now also, the Big Freezy, or frozen
" gumboville. If you watch weather channel they had some great shots of New
" Orleans getting 3-5 inches of snow, coming down good, quite a sight.

poop.  there go my retirement plans...	:^/