[Amc-list] (no subject)

I signed up for the AQMS (dont remember what it stands for any more) mailing
list a while ago.  There was an AMC listed in this most rescent mailing so i
am forwarding the revalant ssections to any1 that might be intrested

Dear Subscriber,

Attached you will find the list of vehicles scheduled for buy back on
Saturday, December 6 and Sunday, December 7, 2008 for several Pick Your Part
locations.

If you are interested in purchasing any of these vehicles, please contact
Jun Mendez, Pick Your Part, at (714) 385-1200 ext 8514 sometime before
December 15, 2008

1977     AMER     SD     5VJF482
   1977 AMER SD 5VJF482 A7A057C133098
 listed in the OVC SV section.