Re: [Amc-list] Weather, it's snowing in houston

Re: [Amc-list] Weather, it's snowing in houston

Yeah, realy,
although now you can add snow to the list that already included hurricanes and the fact that it is below seal level in many areas!

I have thought long and hard about where my beat up shoulder would be most comfortable.

I'm thinking    vegas as even though it is swelteringly hot the weather does not see the extreme pressure changes that we get here on a weekly basis.

These constant swings in pressure realy liven up the action now, let me tell you....

Almost forgot, there are usually some interesting flyers around on the streets out there too...

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)